6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the wonderful wildlife that Costa Rica is famous for on this shore excursion to two top natural attractions on the Caribbean coast. Look for monkeys, sloths, flocks of migratory birds, and more on a cruise through the Tortuguero Canals. After exploring these rich wetlands, see where jungle meets the sea on a hiking tour of Cahuita National Park, a protected habitat bordered by sandy beaches and the country’s largest coral reef.
- Explore Costa Rica's wild side on a combo shore excursion from Limón's cruise port
- Take a boat safari through the Tortuguero Canals, one of the country's top birdwatching spots
- Hike through jungles and along beaches in the coastal Cahuita National Park
- Commonly seen animals include white-faced monkeys, sloths, frogs, and tropical birds
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet up will be 30 minutes after your cruise arrive
Our uniform is red color tshirt and you will see a sign with your name on it
- Muelle de los Turistas, XXQG+P75, Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Plastic is not allowed inside the National Park
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cahuita National park (hiking) plus Tortuguero canals?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cahuita National park (hiking) plus Tortuguero canals?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cahuita National park (hiking) plus Tortuguero canals?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cahuita National park (hiking) plus Tortuguero canals
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLimonShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWalking Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseShore Excursions - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposWalking Tours - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposCategory