3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cahuita National Park is home to some of Costa Rica’s richest coral reefs, alongside a dense coastal jungle. Experience the park’s biodiversity on this tour, which provides easy transportation from Puerto Limon and offers a chance to glimpse wildlife such as monkeys, sloths, tropical birds, and blue herons. Explore the jungle, the marshes, and swim at one of the park’s white sand beaches.
- See native wildlife and appreciate local biodiversity
- Escape the city bustle and explore Cahuita National Park
- Toilets, showers, and changing rooms available for those who wish to swim
- Round-trip transportation from Puerto Limon in an air-conditioned coach
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Park in Puerto Limón, Costa Rica
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Puerto limon, Av. 2, Limón, Costa Rica
Parque Vargas, Puerto Limon
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Theresa Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cahuita National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cahuita National Park?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Cahuita National Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cahuita National Park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cahuita National Park
3 to 6 hours
4 hours 7 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLimonShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWalking Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseShore Excursions - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposWalking Tours - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposCategory