Cahuita National Park in the Caribbean side of Costa Rica guided hike and exuberant wildlife watching tour
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the flora, fauna, beaches, and marine life during this guided nature hike in one of Costa Rica’s oldest national parks, Cahuita National Park. This protected nature reserve is home to coral reef, white sand beaches, and coconut palms. Follow your naturalist guide from Cahuita Point to learn about the park and see snakes, howler monkey, armadillos, sloths, butterflies, medicinal plants and visit beaches and more along the way.
- Guided hike through Cahuita National Park to see nature and wildlife
- Visit protected natural habitats and learn about the animals and plants
- Visit Negra Beach, Cocles Beach and more
- Bottled water, snacks, and round-trip transport included
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels around the area.
Monday to Sunday, 8:30 hotels far from the area, 9:30 hotels close to the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Tropical fruit snack
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 36223P18