18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don’t let limited time in Lima stop you visiting Huacachina and Paracas. See the desert oasis and natural hotspots on a full-day tour, ideal for travelers short on time. After traveling to Paracas, you’ll embark on a boat tour of the Ballestas Islands, regularly compared to the Galapagos Island, to see colonies of sea lions and seals. Then, explore Huacachina desert in a dune buggy and go sand boarding. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Take a boat tour of the Ballestas Islands, a natural haven in Paracas
- Admire sea lions, seals, and rare species of bird in their natural environment
- Ride a dune buggy and go sand boarding in the desert oasis of Huacachina
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Lima are included
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
2-hour boat tour to the Ballestas Island
2-hour Sandboarding and dunne buggy tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring breakfast with you (direct bus).
- Please don’t be late, as bus must leave on time to do Ballestas Islands at 10:00 am.
- Bring sunscreen, it is hot all year round in Paracas and Huacachina.
- Food is not included, although we have discounts in many restaurants.
- See itinerary for hour by hour plan.
- Important holidays: Easter weekend April 9-12 and July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pick-up time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators) and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)
- Warm weather all year round. Light-weight jumper/jacket for speedboat ride to Ballestas. Closed-toe footwear for Sandboarding.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Hop
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLima4WD Tours - ParacasSporting Events - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasNature and Wildlife - ParacasExtreme - ParacasFull-day Tours - Paracas4WD Tours - IcaSporting Events - IcaBus Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaExtreme - IcaFull-day Tours - Ica4WD Tours - HuarazSporting Events - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazNature and Wildlife - HuarazExtreme - HuarazFull-day Tours - HuarazCategory
Historic Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)Plaza San MartinLove Park (Parque del Amor)Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Presidential PalaceSanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)Lima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI)Jockey PlazaCallaoLarco Museum (Museo Larco)Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)Mujica Gallo (Gold Museum)Nazca LinesHuaca PucllanaPark of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)Lima Cruise PortBallestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryIglesia de Santo Domingo