Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour from Lima to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve
- Boat tour of the Ballestas Islands, with opportunities to spot wildlife such as sea lions and aquatic birds in their natural habitat
- See where the desert meets the ocean on a tour of Paracas National Reserve
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Lima included
Departure & Return
Passengers must be OUTSIDE McDonald's at 5:30 am, for pick up between 5:30 am and 5:40 am.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Important holidays: Easter weekend April 14-17 and July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pick-up time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators) and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Hop
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms