3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Lima by bike on an off-the-beaten-track cycle tour from Miraflores. Ideal for active travelers, this bike tour covers top Lima attractions—including the pre-Inca ruins of Huaca Pucllana, El Malecon, and the Bridge of Sighs—and hidden gems in the bohemian neighborhood of Barranco. This small-group tour, limited to eight people, offers a morning or afternoon departure time.
- Small-group bike tour of Lima, ideal for active travelers
- Visit the pre-Inca ruins of Huaca Pucllana, El Malecon, and the Bridge of Sighs
- Stray from the tourist trail while exploring bohemian Barranco
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Refreshments (coffee or ice cream)
Travel accident insurance
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av. Arequipa 5031, Miraflores 15074, Peru
INKA PLAZA shop # 236
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Things to bring: water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, comfortable shoes, and a camera
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY GOGO Biking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Bohemian Charm of Barranco Bike Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Bohemian Charm of Barranco Bike Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLimaFood Tours - ParacasMountain Bike Tours - ParacasWalking Tours - ParacasStreet Food Tours - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasFood Tours - IcaMountain Bike Tours - IcaWalking Tours - IcaStreet Food Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaFood Tours - HuarazMountain Bike Tours - HuarazWalking Tours - HuarazStreet Food Tours - HuarazHalf-day Tours - HuarazCategory
Pedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma) Tours & TicketsHuaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar) Tours & TicketsHuanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano) Tours & TicketsSacred City of Caral-Supe Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History Tours & TicketsChocoMuseo Miraflores Tours & TicketsPachacamac Itshma Temple Tours & TicketsPark of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva) Tours & TicketsMunicipal Palace (City Hall of Lima) Tours & TicketsDédalo Arte y Artesanía Tours & TicketsPalomino Island (Isla Palomino) Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsPantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas) Tours & TicketsHuaca Pucllana Tours & TicketsJockey Plaza Tours & TicketsChorrillos Tours & TicketsLima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI) Tours & TicketsChurch and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco) Tours & Tickets