- Experience the wonder of Peru's Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca, plus much more, during this 8-day, 7-night trip
- Explore the wealth of Inca history and Spanish colonial architecture in and around Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Discover the incredible mountaintop city of Machu Picchu
- Check out local Andean villages and a wealth of culture during your journey by first-class bus from Cusco to Lake Titicaca
- Travel on Lake Titicaca by boat, visiting the iconic Uros Floating Islands and scenic Taquile Island
- Includes 7 nights of accommodations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our representative will be at the airport with your name in a board
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Very important: Please provide a scanned copy or picture of your passport and specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
If you cancel at least 45 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca Tour from Lima.