- Private 8-hour tour of Lijiang, including visits to top attractions
- Travel with your group of up to 15 people
- Ideal overview of Lijiang and outlying attractions
- Make the most of a day of sightseeing with a private tour that handles all logistics
- Typical lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within the downtown area of Lijiang.
What To Expect
Then, head to Baisha Village, a Naxi town known for its hundred-year-old murals and textile arts. Tour the town with your guide and enjoy a local lunch.
After lunch, continue to Black Dragon Pool, also known as Jade Spring Park. This 18th-century pond is renowned for its beauty and pristine view of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain in the distance.
Complete your tour with hotel drop-off around 5 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport names, passport numbers, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for purchasing attractions tickets for you. This information must match with your passports exactly on the day of travel
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private China Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.