8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Photographers and Instagrammers won’t want to miss this trip to some of the Lijiang area’s most dramatic spots. Public transport isn’t an option so indulge in a private guide and driver, round-trip from your door. Visit Tiger Leaping Gorge, one of the world's steepest and narrowest canyons, marvel at the sweep of the Yangtze River First Bend, and see a chain bridge in Stone Drum (Shigu) Town. Tour includes lunch.
- See Tiger Leaping Gorge, Yangtze River First Bend, and Stone Drum Town
- Get personalized photography tips and stories from your private guide
- Enjoy an authentic Chinese lunch in a local restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door 2-way private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Hotel pickup & drop-off
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Lijiang hotels, Return point: Centrally located Lijiang hotels. Please provide your hotel information while booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Theme Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marvelous Gorge Sightseeing and Photo-Taking From Lijiang?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 31614P91
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLijiangBus Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - Shangri-LaHistorical Tours - Shangri-LaFull-day Tours - Shangri-LaBus Tours - ChangshaHistorical Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaCategory