4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in all hotels
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/10/2018 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AyE Tours Travel Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio Celeste-Tenorio Volcano National Park and Katira Labyrinth from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio Celeste-Tenorio Volcano National Park and Katira Labyrinth from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio Celeste-Tenorio Volcano National Park and Katira Labyrinth from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio Celeste-Tenorio Volcano National Park and Katira Labyrinth from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLiberia4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestWalking Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa HermosaSporting Events - Playa HermosaBus Tours - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaExtreme - Playa HermosaWalking Tours - Playa HermosaHalf-day Tours - Playa Hermosa4WD Tours - Santa CruzSporting Events - Santa CruzBus Tours - Santa CruzNature and Wildlife - Santa CruzExtreme - Santa CruzWalking Tours - Santa CruzHalf-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory