- Family friendly
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Blue River Hot Springs Adventure includes transportation to & from your hotel, in the Liberia area. Please provide us your contact details, including where you are staying, and how best to contact you in Costa Rica. The day before we'll communicate and confirm pickup particulars.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative if known in advance and an alternative if learned on route.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (along paths created in forest and down dirt stairs)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue River Resort & Spa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Blue Volcanic River Waterfalls and Hot Springs Mud Bath in Rincon de la Vieja.