Are you interested in?
- Easily experience a jam-packed day of Costa Rican adventures
- No prior buggy experience is required
- Buffet lunch is included (if option chosen)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointLiberia, Liberia, Province of Guanacaste
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at at any other location near by the resorts listed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 paying people per booking is required
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant meals are not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms