Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Family friendly
- Special Offer
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Breakfast included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour downtown Lhasa hotel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The Adventures In Tibet need clients to confirm this tour at least 15 days before arriving at Lhasa
- In order to process Tibet travel permit (TTP) you are required to provide us a clearly scanned passports and China visa for every members in the group
- All foreigners traveling to the Tibet Autonomous Region (i.e. Central Tibet) NEED a Tibet travel permit - you cannot board a plane or train to the region without it.
- OPERATED BY Adventures In Tibet
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.