4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary Travel Permits (also eligible for travelers entering Tibet from Nepal)
Tibet Travel Expert's Tibetan guide
One group meal on day 3 (could be lunch or dinner)
Pick up from airport to hotel: 9:30 am; 1:30 pm; 4:30 pm (1-3 pax per booking by shared shuttle bus, while shared van or mini bus for 4 or more people per booking)
Shared drop off to airport at 6:30 am; 8:30 am; 12:30 pm
Pick up/drop off service from and/or to train station: varied depending on customers' arrival time.
Shared vehicle between Yak Hotel and Norbulinka/Potala Palace, Sera Monastery (1-3 pax by public taxi or bus, while van or mini bus for 4 or more travelers according to final group size)
Tourist accident/casualty insurance
Tibet travel permits can be 4 to 7 or 8 days per individual case, thus additional tour can be added and extra to be confirmed with the consultant from the same supplier
Hotel accommodations (You can book on the internet or via the supplier for better local prices, please book a downtown located hotel)
Food and drinks (except for one group meal)
Personal expense of Flight or train tickets
Admission (entrance) Fees (You may enjoy the seasonal discounted or free entrance tickets prices)
Gratuities (20-40$ per guest to Tibetan guide and 10-15$ per guest to driver recommended but not compulsory)
Tibet Group Visa for travelers entering Tibet from Nepal(115 to 215$ p.p depending on nationality)-extra cost to be reconfirmed by the same tour supplier
Departure & Return
Location Name: Lhasa Yak hotel lobby (nearby Dunya Restaurant, 5 mins walking to Jokhang Temple) Location Address: Lhasa Yak hotel lobby (nearby Dunya Restaurant, 5 mins walking to Jokhang Temple): No.100 Beijing East Road, Lhasa 850000, China Directions: If your hotel is far out of town, please take taxi to Yak Hotel, you can easily ask taxi driver to call the tour supplier and they will specify the location to the driver. Please be 5-10 minutes earlier to get to the meeting point. Return Location: As a group tour, the drop off right after the tour attraction sightseeing is in the downtown center,if you need to be transferred to your own hotel directly after sightseeing, please inform the Tibetan tour guide from tibetctrip.com.
Departure PointLhasa Yak hotel lobby (nearby Dunya Restaurant, 5 mins walking to Jokhang Temple)
Return DetailsAs a group tour, the drop off right after the tour attraction sightseeing is in the downtown center,if you need to be transferred to your own hotel directly after sightseeing, please inform the Tibetan tour guide from tibetctrip.com.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You get instant confirmation if you book at least 15 days before arrival date because permits application process takes time;
- Departure is daily available except for Saturday (as there is no activity in Sera Monastery on Sunday)
- Travelers booking this tour are required to provide passport photo copies upon booking (and deadline is 15 days before arrival date)
- Travelers are required to provide a contact name, phone number, and hotel or residential address in China at least 8 days before tour departure date for Tibet Travel Permits delivery.
- All foreign travelers entering Tibet from Nepal need Additional Tibet Group Visa (This requires additional cost and 3 working days of processing time in Kathmandu). Upon booking, please contact the same supplier for more details. Local tour operator will assist you to obtain this unique visa in Kathmandu.
- All China visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler; If you need China visa to enter China, when you apply it, please do not mention "Tibet".
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Ctrip Travel Service
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLhasaBus Tours - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetHistorical Tours - TibetBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory