Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
From soaring peaks to glacial lakes, from ancient palaces to majestic monasteries, experience Tibet at its finest on this small-group 9-night guided tour with transfers. See Everest Base Camp, the Potala Palace, Palkhor Monastery, Tashilhunpo Monastery, Yamdrok Lake, and so much more. Traveling in a group no larger than 15, enjoy eight nights’ B&B in a 4-star hotel and one night in a tent at Base Camp.
- Spend nine nights exploring Tibet, with B&B accommodation and transfers
- See Lhasa highlights, Shigatse, Tashilhunpo, Palkhor, Yamdrok, and more
- Stay overnight at Everest Base Camp (China side)—with bottled oxygen on tap
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
Saved to wishlist!
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Tibet travel permit and all other permits to Tibet needed.
TRANSPORT:Tibet local 9-25 seats Tourist Vehicle.(depending on the group size)
TOUR GUIDE:A professional english-speaking tibetan local
ACCOMMODATION: Three/four stars hotel or same level(different options) .(normally standard room, if you travel individually need to share a room with other guest ,or you can pay a single room supplement for stay by yourself) EBC one night tent.
SHUTTLE TRANSFER: Free Airport shuttle transfer between lhasa airport and Hotel.
INSURANCE:Tourist accident/casualty insurance.
OTHERS:Tibet hand map & Government Taxes.
International flight to and out of China.Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa.(We can provide you the BEST discount price for the domestic flight/train ticket booking service , please contact us our travel experts for the details.
Lunches and dinners are not included, please pay on site by yourself.; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region)
Tips to tour guide and driver, you are suggested to tip them 7 USD/day in total.
Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TIBET OVERSEAS TRAVEL SERVICE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLhasaMulti-day Tours - TibetHistorical Tours - TibetMulti-day Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory