4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Tibetan Tour Guide
Accomodation with a Local Tibetan Hotel in Lhasa
All the Entrance Fees
Tibet travel permit and Other travel Document
Private Transportation within Tibet
Lunch and Dinner
Chinese VISA and Passport
Gratitude for guide and Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Lhasa Airport, Lhasa China
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is best to arrange Lhasa tour for acclimatization to high altitude of Tibet. If you have more time, It is better to extend your stay in Lhasa Before your departure to high areas in Tibet.
- Tibet Travel Permit is Required for International Traveler to visit Tibet. We will apply it on your behalf. We will send all the necessary information upon the booking comformation. We need atleast 20 days for the application.
- If you are coming to Tibet from other parts of China, we will delivery your permit to your hotel or address in China.
- If travelers are coming to Tibet from Nepal. Please do not apply for Chinese Visa in Advance. You will need to apply for China Group Visa from the Chinese Embassy in Nepal. For this we will send you a Chinese Visa invitation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Tibet Travel and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lhasa Culture tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lhasa Culture tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lhasa Culture tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lhasa Culture tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lhasa Culture tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesPainting Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLhasaDining Experiences - TibetPainting Classes - TibetArt Classes - TibetDining Experiences - ThimphuPainting Classes - ThimphuArt Classes - ThimphuDining Experiences - ParoPainting Classes - ParoArt Classes - ParoCategory