- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Lhasa Airport, Lhasa China
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Mailing address or hotel address in China before you fly to Lhasa is required, which we can mail you the Tibet Permit.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We need at least 15 days to issue your Tibet Permit, please book early, thanks.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SilkRoadTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.