Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
64 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
246 Tours & Activities
Jokhang Temple Tours
227 Tours & Activities
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private professional English-Speaking local tour guide
Licensed Vehicle with experienced driver
Airport (or train）pick up and drop off
4 nights accommodation in Lhasa city, 2 nights at Shigatse, 1 night at EBC tent
Breakfast provided by the hotel (No breakfast on Everest morning)
Tourists Accident/Casualty Insurance
A container of Oxygen for emergency use
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lodging and meal allowance to the guide & driver
Reservation fee for visiting Potala Palace
2 bottles of drinking water per person per day
Meals not specified in the itinerary (All lunches & dinners)
All Entrance tickets to the sightseeing places
Flight/Trian tickets in and out of Tibet
Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional tour activities, etc.
Any losses incurred from the force majeure factor like government control, natural disaster etc.
Tips to the guide & driver ( Tip is not required but expected)
Single room supplement
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Lhasa Gonggar Airport, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China
2: Lhasa Railway Station, Doilungdêqên District, Lhasa, China
After your arrival in Lhasa ( Pick up service provided)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- With its much higher elevation, some visitors may experience symptoms of altitude sickness. We recommend taking everything slowly, getting plenty of rest the first day and staying very well hydrated by drinking plenty of water to minimize the effects of the high altitude. Usually you will fine by the second day, but if you do experience severe and/ or worsening symptoms, please contact your tour guide or a member of our staff immediately.
- The tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- If you enter by plane from mainland China, the Tibet permit will be delivered to you before you board the flight in mainland city.
- If you enter by train from mainland china, You will only need a printed copy of the Tibet permit, which you will receive from the local operator via email
- If you enter Tibet from Nepal, you have to get your GROUP VISA in the Chinese embassy of Kathmandu, whether you have already Chinese visa or not.Group Visa is an A4 size sheet of paper, with all members of the tour and their passport number, date of birth and profession listed. The dates of entry and exit are precisely mentioned. To apply the Group visa, you will need an invitation letter from Tibet Tourism Bureau. After confirming the tour, you need to send us the copy of your passport and then we can apply the invitation letter with your passport copy. After getting the invitation letter, we will send it to our local stuff at Kathmandu. Then you will meet our local stuff at Kathmandu after your arrival in Kathmandu. Please do remember, you'll need at least 3 working days to apply your Group Visa.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Odyssey Tours Travel Co Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 65404P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLhasaBus Tours - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoCategory