5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation with breakfast
Admission of all the places list in the itinerary
Lhasa airport or train statin pickup and drop-off
Local Tibetan English-speaking guide
Oxygen tank when tour out of Lhasa city
Permit of travel to Tibet
Transportation with experienced local driver
Airfare or train tickets(please contact us in advance if you prefer us to book for you)
Lunch and Dinner
Single room supplement 92 USD (if clients request a private room or due to odd group number)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note free picking up from the airport at 10:00, 13:30 and 17:00, if your flight arrive early please wait at the airport or can pay extra to be pickup upon arrival, free airport drop-off time is 06:30, 08:00 and 12:00 or can pay extra to be drop-off based on your flight time.
Free pickup and drop-off service anytime between train station and hotel.
- Lhasa Gonggar Airport, 7VVX+CF4, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Samtour of Chengdu OTC Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Small Group Lhasa and Yamdrok Lake Tour from Guangzhou?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Small Group Lhasa and Yamdrok Lake Tour from Guangzhou?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Small Group Lhasa and Yamdrok Lake Tour from Guangzhou
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLhasaBus Tours - TibetNature and Wildlife - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetBus Tours - ThimphuNature and Wildlife - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoNature and Wildlife - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoCategory