- Spend two days exploring Lhasa with a guide and group
- See the Potala Palace, Norbulingka, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, and more
- Share an authentic restaurant meal with the rest of your group
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from the station or the airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour downtown Lhasa hotel lobby
Return DetailsAirport or railway station, please inform tour operator.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Instant confirmation, but clients must book at least 15-20 days because permits application process takes time;
- About airport transfer: Tour pick up and drop off time is specified (1-3 pax per booking, you will be transferred ONE TIME by shared bus, while 4 pax+ will be picked up/dropped off by private car). If your arrival and departure schedule differs, you will need to take an airline shuttle bus (CNY 35 per person) or a taxi- between Lhasa and railway at your own expense.
- Departure is daily available except for Saturday
- A maximum of 10 people per booking.
- Travelers booking this tour are required to apply for a Tibet Travel Permit (TTP) with the same tour operator 15 days prior to entering Lhasa at US$50 person (included already in the pricing).
- Travelers are required to provide a photocopy of their passport at least 15-20 days before tour departure date.
- Travelers are required to provide a photocopy of their China visa at least 7 days before tour departure date.
- Travelers are required to provide a contact name, phone number, and hotel or residential address in China at least 8 days before tour departure date for Tibet Travel Permits delivery.
- All foreign travelers entering Tibet by air from any cities in China (or by train from Chongqing, Xi'an and Lanzhou) need an original hard copy of Tibet Travel Permit which is to be sent by the local tour operator to the traveler's address above.
- All foreign travelers to Lhasa by train from any cities in China (except for Chongqing, Xi'an and Lanzhou) only need photocopy of Tibet Travel Permit which is to be sent by local operator via email. Remember to print 4 copies for each page for train check in reference).
- All foreign travelers entering Tibet from Nepal need Additional Tibet Group Visa (TGV requires additional cost ranging from USD$115 to USD$210 depending on traveler's nationality and 3 working days of processing time in Kathmandu). Upon booking, please contact the same supplier of Tibet Travel Expert for more details if you enter Tibet from Nepal. Local tour operator could assist you to obtain TGV in Kathmandu.
- All China visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler, when you apply China visa, please do not mention "Tibet"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Ctrip Travel Service
Learn more about cancellations.