4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This four-day tour of Tibet is the ultimate overview tour for travelers short on time, as it not only includes the cultural attractions of Lhasa, Gyantse, and Shigatse, but includes Everest Base Camp too. In between visiting the ancient Buddhist monuments of Tibet’s towns, you’ll get to see the stunning diversity of the mountains, plains, and lakes in the countryside while driving through it. The trip culminates at the unforgettable foot of Mount Everest.
- Experience Tibet’s unmissable highlights in four fun-filled days
- All permits, entrance fees, accommodation, and transport are included
- Learn from an English-speaking local guide
- Travel safely in high altitude with oxygen cylinders and a first-aid kit
Saved to wishlist!
Small Group (2-12 persons)
English-speaking Tibetan guide
Transport by shared Tibetan tourism vehicle (7-29 seats)
2 nights 3-star hotel accommodation in Shigatse (shared room) & 1 night guestroom at EBC
Entrance fee of tourist sites
Liability travel accident insurance
Drinking water provided during the trip
Oxygen cylinder in the car (4L or 7L)
Tibet Travel Permit & Alien's Travel Permit fees: $50/person (need be arranged by the same operator)
Single Supplement if you are a single traveller
Airport/Train pickup and dropoff in Lhasa: USD50-USD80 per person based time. (via same operator)
Lunches and Dinners; Tips to tour guide and driver
Chinese Visa (applied in travelers' country), Tibet Group Visa (applied in Kathmandu, Nepal)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When clients arrive at Lhasa airport or train station, our tour guide will pick them up at the appointed location by holding Pickup Board.
When tour starts, we will pick up from clients' Lhasa hotels.
- Lhasa Airport, Lhasa China
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is better to arrange Lhasa tour to adjust high altitude if you have more time. Please arrange Lhasa arrival one day before your travel date and Lhasa departure one day after your travel date, because foreign travelers can not visit Tibet alone.
- Travelers are required to apply for a Tibet permit with the local tour operator at least 20 days in advance before the travel date, please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed. Additional fees are required per applicant.
- Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China tourist visa (L visa) at least 20 days in advance before the travel date.
- If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Vista
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Tibet Tour With Everest Base Camp from Lhasa
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLhasaBus Tours - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetHistorical Tours - TibetBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory