- Spend a couple of hours exploring Saxony’s historic city of Leipzig
- Visit top cultural attractions and learn about the city with a local guide
- Enjoy stops at important architectural, musical, and shopping spots
- See the spot where Napoleon I was defeated by allied European forces
Departure & Return
We will meet at Burgplatz in front of Ratskeller.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leipzig Free Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Leipzig 2-Hour City Center Walking Tour.