6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Planning a multi-day tour in unfamiliar territory could be intimidating, but this 5-night tour of Leh Pangong and the Nubra Valley takes care of all the details for you. With overnight accommodation, all activities, and guided commentary provided, you'll get the most out of your visit. Highlights include the Khardungla Pass, Pangong Lake, the CHangla Pass, the Diskit Monastery, Alchi, and others.
- Small group of eight people or fewer
- Overnight accommodations included
- All activities per itinerary
- Guide provides insightful commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Every day Room Accommodation will be provided.
Cab Will Be Provided.
All sight seen place as mentioned in tour program
table drinks,laundry,tips,camera /video fee,flight cancellation,,Gondola cable car Tickets etc.
pongonglake and Nubravlly and monastery entre
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Leh Airport
- Leh Airport, Leh India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lone Tour & Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leh Pangong Nubra Valley Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Leh Pangong Nubra Valley Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Leh Pangong Nubra Valley Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leh Pangong Nubra Valley Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Leh Pangong Nubra Valley Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLehNature and Wildlife - Jammu and KashmirMulti-day Tours - Jammu and KashmirWalking Tours - Jammu and KashmirCategory