6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Innerline Border Permit and Environmental Fee
Airport Pickup and Drop Services
Extra Meals, Drinks, Personal Expenses, Monument and Museum Entry Fee, Any other Extra Cost
Tour Guide can be provided on request
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Driver will meet you with Placard on your arrival in Leh
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Leh 194104
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ladakh Backpackers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ladakh 6 Days and 5 Nights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ladakh 6 Days and 5 Nights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ladakh 6 Days and 5 Nights?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ladakh 6 Days and 5 Nights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ladakh 6 Days and 5 Nights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Multi-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLehMulti-day Tours - Jammu and KashmirTransportation Services - Jammu and KashmirPrivate Drivers - Jammu and KashmirCategory