2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Local cheese, charchuterie, bruschetta, focaccia
Orecchiette pasta making lesson
Wine tasting with 4 wines + food pairings (cheese, charcuterie, tapas, focaccia)
Departure & Return
Via Giacomo Matteotti, 23a, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/29/2019 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian and vegan tasting option available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Strada del Vino Wine Bistrot
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLecceFood Tours - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaDining Experiences - PugliaWine Tastings - PugliaCategory