9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Puglia's gems—including Lecce and Gallipoli—on this full-day tour with wine tastings. See ancient architecture in Lecce and visit Gallipoli's Old Town, built on an island now connected to the mainland by a bridge. Taste wines such as Primitivo, Negromaro, Sussumaniello, Aglianico and Bombino Bianco at several vineyard stops.
- Full-day tour including Puglia highlights of Lecce and Gallipoli
- Eat fantastic food in one of the best Apulian restaurants in Gallipoli
- Sample and purchase wine and other local product directly from the wineries
- Coffee break and snack
- Round-trip private transportation from Ostuni, Lecce, Bari
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up / Drop off from Ostuni, Lecce, Bari
Visit to Lecce and Gallipoli
Lunch at an upscale restaurant
Winetasting – 5 award winning organic wines
Private transport, fully equipped for your complete comfort
Expert bilingual (English/Italian, Spanish/Italian) tour escort (French, German, Japanese and Russian upon request)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Italy srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lecce and Gallipoli Full-Day Heritage and Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lecce and Gallipoli Full-Day Heritage and Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lecce and Gallipoli Full-Day Heritage and Wine Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lecce and Gallipoli Full-Day Heritage and Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLecceFood Tours - PugliaBus Tours - PugliaWine Tastings - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaFull-day Tours - PugliaCategory