5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This half-day winery tour of the Tamar Valley is the ideal trip for travelers who don’t have time for the full-day tour. You’ll visit several wineries, sample some delicious local wines, plus get the chance to speak with the winemakers to learn more about the process. You can also enjoy a gourmet lunch platter at one of the wineries, carefully selected to match the wines. This tour is a fun and indulgent experience in less time.
- Tastings, lunch platter, and a full glass of wine are included
- Hotel transfers are included for your convenience
- Nobody in the group will miss out on wine tasting as you’ll be driven home
- Shipping arrangements can be made for your wine purchases
Saved to wishlist!
A delicious Tasmanian Gourmet Cheese Platter and glass of wine at a selected vineyard Included
All wine tastings are included
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Freight of wine to your home can be arranged at the end of your Journey...
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from your Launceston hotel/accomadation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prestige Tours Tasmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLauncestonFood Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaWine Tastings - TasmaniaHalf-day Tours - TasmaniaCategory
Launceston City Park Tours & TicketsNational Automobile Museum of Tasmania Tours & TicketsLow Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsClarendon House Tours & TicketsTamar Valley Tours & TicketsEvandale Tours & TicketsGrindelwald Swiss Village Tours & TicketsSeahorse World Tours & TicketsBeaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre Tours & TicketsBen Lomond National Park Tours & TicketsBay of Fires Tours & TicketsLaunceston Planetarium Tours & TicketsGeorge Town Watch House Tours & TicketsBrickendon Tours & TicketsPlatypus House Tours & TicketsDesign Tasmania Tours & TicketsWoolmers Estate Tours & Tickets