- Learn more about the history of Cradle Mountain at the nearby Visitors Center
- Morning tea and water are provided so you can stay hydrated and full of energy
- Your guide will be with you so that you don’t miss any of the region’s highlights
- No stuffy tour bus: get to and from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom your accommodation in Launceston or NW Coast
Return DetailsYou will be returned to your original pickup location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Good walking shoes and light jacket
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cradle Coast Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Cradle Mountain Day Tour From Launceston.