- Morning tea, lunch, and wine tastings are all included
- Experience the nature and history of the Tamar Valley area
- A convenient way to spend the day in nature from Launceston
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Departure PointLaunceston, Launceston, Tasmania
Departure Point: Cruise Terminal located at the end of Home Point Parade Launceston Address: Cruise Terminal located at the end of Home Point Parade Launceston
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tamar river cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.