6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Park Entrance fee
5 Nights Camping
Pickup & Drop-off
Food and drink not mentioned in itinerary
Equipment - Available for hire
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Joining Points in Launceston:
The pre-departure meeting will take place at 3pm the day before departure at Macpac: 22 Kingsway, Launceston, Tasmania 7250. Pick-up will be on day 1 from 7am from your accommodation. Please advise our team of your preferred location prior to departure.
We will pick you up from Launceston Airport. Please wait in the arrivals hall for an Intrepid Representative to meet you.
- Launceston Airport, 201 Evandale Rd, Western Junction TAS 7212, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Australia
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Day Trek the Cradle Mountain Overland Track?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Day Trek the Cradle Mountain Overland Track?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6 Day Trek the Cradle Mountain Overland Track?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Day Trek the Cradle Mountain Overland Track?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
6 Day Trek the Cradle Mountain Overland Track
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLauncestonBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaCategory
Platypus House Tours & TicketsSeahorse World Tours & TicketsLaunceston Planetarium Tours & TicketsGeorge Town Watch House Tours & TicketsEvandale Tours & TicketsNational Automobile Museum of Tasmania Tours & TicketsBeaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre Tours & TicketsLaunceston City Park Tours & TicketsTamar Valley Tours & TicketsGrindelwald Swiss Village Tours & TicketsBrickendon Tours & TicketsBen Lomond National Park Tours & TicketsBay of Fires Tours & TicketsClarendon House Tours & TicketsDesign Tasmania Tours & TicketsLow Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsFranklin House Tours & Tickets