Explore our promoted experiences
- Three-day Tasmania combo tour, from Launceston to Hobart
- Spend three days touring Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park and Port Arthur Historic Site
- Walk around Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake
- Hike to Wineglass Bay and other scenic spots in Freycinet National Park
- Learn about Australia’s convict history at Port Arthur Historic Site
- See native wildlife such as wombats, wallabies and Tasmanian devils
- Stop in small Tasmanian towns including Sheffield, Orford, Swansea and Richmond
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7 AM and 7:30 AM depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A great 3-day tour to cover off some of the main outdoor attractions in Tasmania , in a hassle-free way." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews