Upper Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour(10am-2pm Random Entry Time)
Las Vegas, United States
14 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Take a break from the crowds, noise, and bright lights of Vegas for the day. This guided tour takes you to two of the most beautiful natural attractions within easy reach of the city. Explore the unique spectacles of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend—and be back in time to hit the Vegas nightlife.
- Explore two sites of natural beauty in a single day trip
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from select Vegas Strip hotels
- Learn about the sites' unique geology from your guide
- Your tour is led by a bilingual (English/Chinese) guide
Hotel Pick-Up and drop off at designated properties
Professional bilingual (Chinese and English) Tour Guide and Bus Driver
Upper Antelope Admission
Tips for tour guide/bus driver (Recommended $10.00/day per person, which requires on-site payment)
All personal expenses like meals
Service fees for the Indian guide inside the Antelope Canyon (USD 2-5/day per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note the pick up time and itinerary timeline are approximated and for reference only. They may be delayed or changed due to road conditions, weather changes, or other uncontrollable factors. For the actual pick-up time, please follow the tour guide's notice.
Hotel Pick-up Locations and Time: (approximate)
04:45am Golden Nugget Hotel: 1st Street South Tower
05:00am Excalibur Hotel: Rear Rotunda tour lobby
05:10am Bally's Hotel: North Door (Flamingo Rd)
05:20am Treasure Island Hotel: Bus Pick Up Area
05:25am Circus Circus Hotel: Front Entrance
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No large luggage is allowed on the tour, only backpack is allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TakeYourTrip
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Upper Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour(10am-2pm Random Entry Time)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Upper Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour(10am-2pm Random Entry Time)?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 150592P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaBus Tours - Grand Canyon National ParkNature and Wildlife - Grand Canyon National ParkBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsCategory
Venetian® Resort Las VegasBryce Canyon National ParkErotic Heritage Museum, Las VegasStratosphere Hotel and CasinoLion Habitat Ranch New York - New York Hotel & CasinoGrand Canyon SkywalkGraceland Wedding ChapelLas Vegas CityCenterLas Vegas Motor SpeedwayClark County MuseumHard Rock Cafe Las VegasCashman FieldPark MGM Las VegasNational Atomic Testing MuseumExcalibur Hotel & CasinoBattlefield VegasA Special Memory Wedding Chapel Madame Tussauds Las VegasFountains of Bellagio