2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our passengers at their hotel MGM main entrance or their residence
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vegas Charter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Private Grand Canyon Tour with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Private Grand Canyon Tour with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Private Grand Canyon Tour with Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Private Grand Canyon Tour with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLas Vegas4WD Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaBus Tours - NevadaOvernight Tours - NevadaMulti-day Tours - NevadaExtreme - Nevada4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsOvernight Tours - Palm SpringsMulti-day Tours - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm Springs4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffBus Tours - FlagstaffOvernight Tours - FlagstaffMulti-day Tours - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffCategory
Elvis ChapelClark County MuseumHidden Valley NevadaZappos TheaterMirage Hotel and CasinoNeon MuseumLake Mead National Recreation AreaFountains of BellagioBlack Canyon RiverGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)Calico HillsFlamingo Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas Springs PreserveTitanic: The Artifact ExhibitionThe D Las VegasA Special Memory Wedding Chapel The Mob Museum Colorado RiverLas Vegas Natural History MuseumAlibi Las Vegas