- Small-group Death Valley day trip from Las Vegas
- Journey to Dante's Peak, the highest point in the park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, boxed lunch, and plenty of bottled water included
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival, visit Zabriskie Point to experience one of the park’s most famous views — a maze of wildly eroded and vibrantly colored badlands. Then travel the scenic loop through the multi-hued hills of Artist’s Drive to the Badwater Basin, the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere at 282 feet below sea level. This surreal landscape features one of the largest protected salt flats in the world — too harsh for most plants and animals to survive in. You'll also experience one of the most impressive views in Death Valley: Dante’s Peak, a mountaintop overlook more than 5,000 feet above the valley.
Along the way, learn about Death Valley’s history, landscape, and wildlife, plus the urban legends of ghost towns and long-abandoned gold mines. A boxed lunch and plenty of bottled water are included.
Finally, make a brief stop at the Furnace Creek Visitor Center to browse some of the books for sale and collect a Death Valley stamp for a National Park passport, if desired.
The tour ends with a return trip to Las Vegas and a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum of 13 people per tour
- Boxed lunches include a choice between a turkey, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich. Please advise at the time of booking your sandwich preference. If you do not, a vegetarian sandwich will be provided.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen
- Death Valley temperatures can exceed 115°F (approx. 45 °C) between June and September, please stay hydrated. Plenty of bottled water is provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Death Valley National Park Day Trip from Las Vegas.
- "I highly recommend taking this tour to fully understand and enjoy what Death Valley National Park has to offer." See review