- Hiking in Red Rock Canyon from Las Vegas
- Choose from three hiking trails to suit your abilities
- Learn about the ecological and cultural features of this desert landscape
- Enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off on the Las Vegas Strip
- Professional guide and bottled water included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wear light clothing and comfortable walking shoes with gripping soles.
- Recommended gear includes plenty of sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a camera
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure you must pay for an additional person, paid directly to the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Adventures and Las Vegas Cyclery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Red Rock Canyon Hiking Tour.
- "Modestly difficult as Irving has to cater to the weakest link." See review
- "Would highly recommend this hike as they shuttle you out and back in a nice van, and it's not a far drive out of the city." See review
- "Chose this hike if you're looking for a great experience to get off the Vegas Strip and see what's out there." See review