Private Tour: 7-Day Highlight Tour of Southwest Mighty Five
$940.00 Save $94.00
Departure & Return
Departure PointEllis Island Hotel, Casino & Brewery, 4250 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- All camping equipment-fully sanitized between tours
- New Tour Option- Self Drive- Drive yourself and have an expert guide meet you at key locations- option to camp or stay on hotels. Please book your rental car- (cost of rental car not included) feel free to extend your rental car and add a night at the Grand Canyon or anywhere else in the area! You will have access to an expert guide at certain locations and throughout your tour. All tour planning notes, routes and suggestions, will be emailed to you 2 weeks prior to your tour.
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- Sleeping bags are not provided; you must bring your own, and if you don’t own a sleeping bag, your guide will make a stop at a store where you can purchase one
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. If your party is 3 or 5 guests, you will be in 1 or 2 triples rooms with two queen beds in each. All lodging accommodations are of 3 star quality or higher
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- You will be required to set up your own tent with the help of your tour guide
- Dinners are prepared at the campsite and are a communal effort, participation is required
- Please note: You will be required to pay a USD80 (camping) or USD50 (lodging) supplement charge, payable on the first day of the tour, to cover your meals per itinerary, if camping this covers 6 breakfasts, 6 evening meals and 7 picnic style lunches, if hotel option selected the kitty covers lunches only.
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- Camping accommodation is a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
If you cancel at least 57 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 56 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: 7-Day Highlight Tour of Southwest Mighty Five.