- ATV tour through Hidden Valley and Primm Valley from Las Vegas
- Ride through 20 to 50 miles (32 to 80.5 km) of rugged desert terrain with your professional tour guide
- Use of equipment and bottled water included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
- Inclusive of all local taxes and fees!
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated, under the influence or show signs of intoxication or drug use. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Tours run rain or shine, at suppliers sole discretion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note: This ATV tour does require prior ATV riding experience and the ability to ride a manual ATV
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- Max capacity weight of 275 lbs.
- Due to COVID-19, you will no longer be stopping in Primm, NV for lunch for the health and safety of all guests
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms