- Discover Eagle Point and Guano Point at the Grand Canyon's West Rim
- See the 900-year old Joshua Tree Forest
- Make a stop at the mighty Hoover Dam for amazing photo opportunities
- Take an optional helicopter ride to a bluff overlooking the Colorado River
- Breakfast, lunch and bottled water included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Once at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, take in the views from Guano Point and Eagle Point, home of the breath-taking Grand Canyon Skywalk. Then wander around the Native-American Village to learn about the culture and history of many of the areas tribes.
Helicopter Upgrade: The day's most exciting event is in a helicopter. Hover your way down into the Grand Canyon in a state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, descending some 4,000 feet (1,200 meters). While inside the canyon take some time to explore and take photographs.
The tour concludes when you're dropped off at your hotel in Las Vegas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger is 300lbs (136kg / 21.4st) or additional fees apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Photo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Grand Canyon West Rim SUV Tour with Optional Helicopter Landing.