15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Fresh deli lunch box
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Optional walking tour (unless option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at selected hotels on or near the Strip and Downtown. The pickup location you will enter will be used as reference so we could assign you to the closest pickup point from the hotel or address where you are staying.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 13 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers as the price is based on seat occupancy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Destinations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
How early should I book the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:It is recommended that you make your reservations as soon as your travel dates are set, especially during popular and seasonal dates. There are capacity limits on most tours and the closer to the date, the more likely it will be sold out.
Are there any age restrictions for the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:No, however, please keep in mind that this is a full-day tour so your children should be able to handle traveling for extended periods.
How do I arrange pickup for the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:Round-trip transportation is offered from most major Las Vegas hotels. Please select the appropriate hotel upon checkout. Be sure to contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your pickup details.
How long is the drive to the Grand Canyon during the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:The distance from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim is about 270 miles. Therefore, this Grand Canyon trip takes 4 hours to reach the South Rim located in Grand Canyon National Park.
How long do we spend at the Grand Canyon during the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:You will have approximately three hours to explore the South Rim, including a guided walk between Mather’s point and Bright Angel Lodge where you can enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views with the absolute best photo opportunities.
Is there a restroom on the bus during the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:Yes, there is a unisex restroom onboard the bus for your convenience.
What kind of food is included in the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:A light breakfast snack and deli sandwich box lunch are included, along with unlimited bottled water. On the return trip to Las Vegas, you will make a stop for dinner at the Grand Canyon Caverns off Route 66 (at your own expense.)
Are vegetarian/special dietary requests honored for lunch during the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:Please specify any dietary restrictions in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout. Be sure to contact the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to confirm any requests.
Do we stop at the Hoover Dam on the way to the Grand Canyon during the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:No, there is no stop at the Hoover Dam, but you will drive over the Mike O'Callachan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, which offers spectacular views of the Dam.
How strenuous is the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:This day trip is not a strenuous hike and typically you have a few hours to move at a pace that is comfortable for you. This tour is suitable for most travelers.
What should I bring with me on the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses, and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should I wear for the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:Dress according to the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes. For summertime, dress in layers, as monsoon storms are common. Bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunblock. For wintertime, dress in warm clothing.
Can I bring luggage/bags with me on the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:Luggage is not permitted aboard the vehicle. Only small backpacks or handbags are permitted.
Will the driver be the tour guide during the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:No, you will have a separate driver and tour guide on the tour bus. Your dedicated tour guide will be there to guide you, share facts and stories, answer your questions, and help you with any needs throughout the tour.
How many people can your tour bus seat during the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:The tour buses seat up to 56 guests.
Do your tour vehicles have seatbelts?
A:Yes, every seat on the tour bus has lap belts.
Is there WiFi available on the bus during the Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:Yes. There is WiFi free of charge, although it is dependent upon a clear cell phone signal.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you can, make the trail to Bright Angel, it's easy to walk, pavemented, just don't forget to bring water." See review
- "The only thing I would advise is to take a jumper for on the coach as the air conditioning makes it quite chilly!" See review
- "For a one day trip without having to drive for almost 400 miles back and forth by yourself, it's worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon National Park Bus Tour
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaWalking Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffWalking Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)AdventuredomeStratosphere Hotel and CasinoZappos TheaterBinion's Gambling HallTitanic: The Artifact ExhibitionNew York - New York Hotel & CasinoLion Habitat Ranch Venetian® Resort Las VegasMirage Hotel and CasinoChapel of the FlowersFlamingo Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoA Special Memory Wedding Chapel Harrah's Las VegasCarroll Shelby MuseumBlack Canyon RiverGrand Canyon SkywalkStratosphere TowerEiffel Tower Viewing DeckTreasure Island Hotel & Casino