- Race around the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Choose from 13 different supercars
- Includes racing instruction and one-on-one coaching
- Choose from multiple times to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
A safety orientation will cover proper driving position, steering techniques, car specifications (power, gearbox, braking, and accelerating), and proper racing lines. Take a Porsche Cayenne GTS for a 2-lap test drive (as a passenger) to get used to the track and the conditions. Then hop in the driver’s seat of the chosen supercar and get ready to ride for real.
There are no speed limits on this track, so hit the gas and feel the rush, accelerating up to 130 miles per hour. The instructor will be in the passenger’s seat to offer support and encouragement. The primary objective is to get the car racing around the track as quickly as possible—to push each vehicle to its limits—while remembering that safety is the number one priority at all times.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of 7 passengers per car type
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive
- No open toed shoes, sandals or flip-flops allowed
- Must have a valid photo driver’s license, all countries accepted. If your international license does not have a photo please also bring your passport
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exotics Racing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Two-Hour Exotic Car Driving Experience Package in Las Vegas.