4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Ride an electric bike along a wide bike lane through the stunning Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. You'll cycle easily on a Specialized Turbo bike that boasts sophisticated technology and doubles your power with an electric-assist motor. You have the option of a self-guided experience or you can include a professional guide (both include round-trip hotel transport from selected Las Vegas hotels).
- 4-hour electric bike tour of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Ride a Specialized Turbo e-bike on the paved 13-Mile Scenic Drive
- Select the bike speed with pedal-assist technology and hydraulic disc brakes
- Start from Summerlin or Red Rock Canyon and return by shuttle to Las Vegas (independent option)
- Receive round-trip hotel transport from selected hotels (guided option)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Save your energy in the desert heat on an electric bike with guided and unguided options to suit your needs.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide (if guided option is selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
$5 entrance fee to scenic 13 mile one way loop (self-guided option)
Food and drinks
We do not guarantee you will ride the BLM scenic 13 mile one way loop
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: travelers must be at least 5 feet (152.4cm) tall to participate in this tour, please advise of each travelers heights in the special requirements field at checkout
- This tour is suitable for all levels of riders
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure you must pay for an additional person, paid directly to the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Adventures and Las Vegas Cyclery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
From which hotels is pickup offered for the Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Hotel pickup is available from the following hotels in Las Vegas: New York New York, Mirage, Bellagio, Wynn, and Red Rock.
How can I arrange hotel pickup for the Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Please specify which hotel you'd prefer to be picked up from in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout. Once confirmed, please contact the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to coordinate exact pickup details.
What if my hotel is not listed for pickup?
A:You may either select the closest hotel and make your way there on the day of your tour or you can self-drive to the local departure point in Summerlin. Please be sure to let the local operator know your preference in advance.
How strenuous is the Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:There is a range of mileage options as well as support vehicles (guided tour only) so you can dictate how strenuous you'd like your adventure to be!
Is the Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon suitable for beginners?
A:Absolutely! You will ride the electric bike through the beautiful Red Rock Canyon along SR159 on the paved, extra-wide bike lane. This tour is suitable for all levels.
How much distance is covered during the Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The distance can vary between 10 to 20 miles, depending on the group.
Can I bring my young child on the Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:All guests must be at least 5 ft. (152.4cm) tall to participate. Please be sure to add all guest's heights in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
How does the Electric Bike work?
A:The Specialized Turbo e-bike combines speed through an innovative electric-assist motor & advanced electronics. And with all that speed, you can be assured to have a handle on stopping thanks to hydraulic disc brakes. It’s you, only faster!
Is any safety equipment provided during the Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Yes! You will be provided with a helmet for safe riding on the road.
How should I dress for the Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Dress according to the weather and however you feel comfortable riding a bike. Comfortable, closed-toe shoes and sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen, etc.) are recommended.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Electric Bike Tour of Red Rock Canyon
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasMountain Bike Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaHalf-day Tours - NevadaMountain Bike Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsMountain Bike Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsThe D Las Vegas Tours & TicketsDeath Valley National Park Tours & TicketsLion Habitat Ranch Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Tours & TicketsStratosphere Hotel and Casino Tours & TicketsClark County Museum Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Las Vegas Tours & TicketsBlack Canyon River Tours & TicketsExcalibur Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsCaesars Palace Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Motor Speedway Tours & TicketsZappos Theater Tours & TicketsThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & TicketsNevada State Museum Tours & TicketsMirage Hotel and Casino Tours & TicketsBinion's Gambling Hall Tours & TicketsZak Bagans' The Haunted Museum Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon Skywalk Tours & TicketsLake Mead National Recreation Area Tours & Tickets