10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere at Death Valley National Park, the largest National Park in the US, on this guided, full-day excursion from Las Vegas. Travel on board a luxury SUV or mini coach to one of the most desolate places on earth. Learn about Death Valley’s history, landscape and wildlife along the way. Also, see other desert highlights like the old ghost town of Rhyolite, Furnace Creek, Artist’s Palette, Badwater Basin, Zabriskie Point and more. Entrance fees, lunch, snacks, bottled water and a hotel pickup/drop-off included.
- Take a full-day tour from Las Vegas to Death Valley
- Learn about Death Valley’s history, landscape and wildlife
- Visit the old ghost town of Rhyolite
- See an abundance of desert landmark locations
- Lunch, snacks and bottled water are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of your sandwich/lunch preference in the
- Special Requirements
- field at the time of booking:
- Deluxe Turkey (cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayonnaise)
- Italian (combination of Genoa salami, capacolla and prosciutini)
- Garden salad with vinaigrette
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Photo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
This activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas.
See all safety measures taken by Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas.
How can I let you know where to pick me up for the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
Pick-up is offered from most hotels on the Strip and Downtown. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
Can I bring my child on the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
Yes! Guests of all ages are welcome on the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas.
What should I wear during the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
Hiking or athletic shoes are recommended. Dress according to the season: Long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate during cooler temperatures (Oct. - Feb.) and shorts, a light shirt, and a hat are appropriate when it's warmer (Mar. - Sept.)
What type of vehicle is used for the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
The vehicle used depends on the group size. You may travel in a seven-passenger Luxury SUV, a custom 12-passenger VIP mini-coach, or a customer 14-passenger VIP touring class mini-coach.
What is the typical group size for the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
This tour will have no more than 14 guests in the group.
How long is the drive between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon during the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
The drive is approximately 2.5 to 3 hours in each direction.
Are there vegetarian options available during the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
Yes, please specify any dietary restrictions in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
What will we see during the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
You will visit Hell's Gate, Badwater (282 ft. below sea level,) Zabriskie’s Point, the Devil’s Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes, and Artists Pallet.
Should I bring my camera on the Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas?
Absolutely! The majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters, and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic-sightseers dream come true.
Product code: 5119P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas Vegas4WD Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaExtreme - NevadaHistorical Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - Nevada4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm Springs4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Lion Habitat Ranch Las Vegas CityCenterParis Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoMandalay Bay Resort and CasinoShowroom at the D Las VegasThe Mob Museum Wet 'n' Wild Las VegasBellagio Gallery of Fine ArtCasino at the Tropicana Las VegasFortification HillGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas SignGrand Canyon SkywalkThe D Las VegasGrand Canyon South RimBinion's Gambling HallClark County MuseumValley of Fire State ParkCarroll Shelby MuseumFlamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino