1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket to Banachek's Mind Games
Departure & Return
Departure PointStratosphere Theater, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2507
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Stratosphere Entertainment, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Banachek's Mind Games at the STRAT Hotel and Casino?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Banachek's Mind Games at the STRAT Hotel and Casino?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsLas VegasTheaters - NevadaTheaters - Palm SpringsTheaters - FlagstaffCategory
Pioneer SaloonCircus Circus Hotel & CasinoBodies: The ExhibitionErotic Heritage Museum, Las VegasTreasure Island Hotel & CasinoCashman FieldColorado RiverBryce Canyon National ParkLake Mead National Recreation AreaMiracle Mile Shops at Planet HollywoodLuxor Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoVenetian® Resort Las VegasCarroll Shelby MuseumParis Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoGrand Canyon SkywalkNew York - New York Hotel & CasinoMGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Dig This Las VegasChapel of the FlowersNevada State Museum