Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend with a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip
- Views of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam from a scenic lookout point
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from select Las Vegas hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointLas Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Your tour guide will contact you the day before the tour to arrange your pickup point. Your pickup point will be at a major Las Vegas Strip hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While Antelope Canyon is closed, you will tour Peekaboo Canyon instead
- Minimum Age is 5 years old
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Contact the tour operator if you need to make changes to your tour date.
- Pickups commence 30-60 minutes before the tour begins
- The tour guide will arrange your meeting point the day before the tour
- A small amount of hiking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY MaxTour LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Lower antelope is harder to hike, but don't let that discourage you.Horseshoe bend was more of a trek in my opinion." See review
- "It’s a good excursion with nice views,but a little bit exhaustive because the distance and way of transport." See review
- "The journey to and fro Las Vegas and the attractions was long but was worth the long time spent in the van!" See review