Safety precautions are provided by the tour operator and are not checked by Viator for accuracy
Head to Arizona on this tour from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, two natural attractions that are favorites of the American Southwest. One of the most-photographed slot canyons in the world, Antelope Canyon offers sandstone scenery and vantage points you can't find elsewhere. At Horseshoe Bend, on the Colorado River, admire its rock formation and interesting markings. Along the way, a driver-guide provides information and answers questions. Breakfast and hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Small-group tour is limited to 14 people.
Day trip to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
See the amazing rock formations at Antelope Canyon
Look down over the Colorado River at Horseshoe Bend
"Try to avoid weekends as it gets crowded, but this area is HUGE." See review
"Take a snack in the morning as brunch is around 10:30." See review
"Please sure you bring your good walking/hiking shoes.The bend is an awesome view but there is a pretty long walk down and back to get there." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers
, Feb 2020
Pick up in our hotel was on time, we were lucky enough that the van was not full and we got plenty of space. Our driver Trish has been very informative and often calls the park to make sure if it will be open when we get there. We were allowed ample time to enjoy both Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Bottled water provided and our driver checks often if anybody on the van needs to use the bathroom.
The Good and The Bad of this Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour
, Dec 2019
1. The Navajo tour guide assigned to us was fantastic. About a group of 10 was assigned to each guide. He not only explained the history about this marvelous sculpture created by nature but he also showed us how to take pictures and took many beautiful pictures for us. He even lent me his hand warmer because it was really cold. He was funny, engaging with the group and we had a fantastic time. He made the 9 hours ride totally worth it!
2. The ride was as expected. Comfortable Mercedes Benz van which fits about 14. We were provided water and WiFi was available. Reception was spotty. It depended on where the van was located at the time.
3. Lunch at Denny’s was good. We got to order what we want. We ate around 3:40pm-4pm so it is really an early dinner. So make sure you bring breakfast, snacks. You can also buy at the first fuel stop.
4. We also got to see Lake Powell as requested. Ward made a special stop on the way so we spend 10 min to take some pictures.
1. We were told our hotel is not part of the pick up/drop off by One Day Tour less than 48 hrs before the trip. We booked 3 weeks before and no one care to point that out until it was too late to find another tour company. This is supposed to be a “luxury” tour but One Day Tour can’t arrange pick up like the other tour company did for us. We have to taxi our way to the meeting point and he arrived late. It was disappointing.
2. We did not have a tour guide and for some reasons, Tricia was not there. Ward was basically just our driver dropping us off from point a to b to c. He talked to the group for about 20 min during the 8 - 9 hr ride. Learn nothing from him. He also had a friend or colleague came along. His friend/colleague kept showing him stuff on her phone while he was driving. At one point, he even had his headphone on to listen to something. It feels like we were just along the ride and there is not much engagement with our group. Our group was super quiet and always returned on time.
3. The FM radio was on the whole time as another reviewer stated. It would be better if it was turned off. We were asked to have our cellphone silent so other people could sleep in the early morning of the trip. But the radio noise didn’t help. Also, Ward and his friend were talking to each other about personal stuff most of the time. She was occasionally loud.
4. The temp was in the 30s and it was cold the first couple of hour of the ride. The heat was turned on after requested and temp was better adjusted in the van.
5. This tour is about $50 more expensive than most other comparable tours. It did not meet our expectation.
It was our first visit to both the Antelope Canyon and Horshoe Bend and it was amazing. Both locations are spectacular nature wonders well worth a visit. Our tour guide, Trish, was the best, adapting our schedule to make the most of our time, sharing her knowledge and love for the area. Our guide inside the Canyon was also amazing, providing a lot of information and giving us tips to take the most amazing pictures. Inside the canyon, they only take up to 10 people in each group so you won't feel it to be too crowded.
Trish was our driver - she was really funny and a really good driver/person.The trip itself was amazing. The canyon is very nice for pictures but we have expected to be more spectacular. Our guide had good knowledge about the place and took plenty of pictures for us. After the canyon we stopped at Horseshoe Bend and took pictures (around 1 h)On the way back we stopped at Denny's (our fave rest. in LV) where food is really nice.We spent around 1h - 1h30 min at he canyon with the guide going inside the canyon. Just 1 shop to buy your souvenirs close by. Would definitely recommend using the tour company - just make sure you are all mentally prepared for other cultures to accompany you - we had some people from Singapore that absolutely intoxicated us (very disrespectful) but nothing anyone but themselves could do.
The tour was awesome, our driver was very safety conscious and very knowledgeable. The lower antelope canyon was spectacular, so much to see and photo. The indian tour guide so helpful with taking pictures and showing us how to take them. Totally recommend this trip to see natural beauty.
One Day tour organized the tour for us. It was a family vacation and very well organized. Our driver was simply awesome. She was very polite, courteous and knowledgeable. We just sat back and enjoyed the tour throughout the day. She stopped at Dennis for lunch and everything was paid by One Day Tour company. We took Mercedes Sprinter, very clean, spacious and we'll maintained vehicle. We loved the whole experience.
Great Trip. The places visited were wonderful and our driver/guide was impressive. She knew a lot about the places we visited and told us great facts about vegas and other places around.
All in all, this trip was awesome and would recommend it to others.
We really had an amazing experience visiting lower antelope and horseshoe band tour via viator. Everything was well arranged and our tour guide Matt was nice. Overall we had a great experience. No complaints.