Departure & Return
Tour Bus pick-up Area is on Sirens Cove Blvd, West of Valet and Starbucks, and will meet at the yellow curbed sidewalk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in
- All children 17 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The unique terrain of Lower Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderately steep ladders with minimal assistance.
- Please limit personal luggage to one(up to the size of a backpack) per client. Any additional luggage will be subject to a charge of $10 each and must be paid to the tour guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Pets not allowed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Park Express
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It's expensive and long and probably more geared towards their Mandarin speaking target audience but it was all worth the money." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews