Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Bellagio Las Vegas: 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89109 We will send you a detailed PDF of the designated meeting place after the reservation is confirmed.
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas: 2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109 We will send you a detailed PDF of the designated meeting place after the reservation is confirmed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Those over 3 years old can participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Group Las Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms