10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and Drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your pickup point is not included in the list of the hotels shown above, please provide us your exact address, building name, street number, area, postal code
- Larnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
- Larnaca International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iTaxi Cyprus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour UNESCO Churches and Kalopanayiotis in Cyprus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour UNESCO Churches and Kalopanayiotis in Cyprus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour UNESCO Churches and Kalopanayiotis in Cyprus?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour UNESCO Churches and Kalopanayiotis in Cyprus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour UNESCO Churches and Kalopanayiotis in Cyprus
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLarnacaShore Excursions - BeirutBus Tours - BeirutPorts of Call Tours - BeirutHistorical Tours - BeirutFull-day Tours - BeirutShore Excursions - AlanyaBus Tours - AlanyaPorts of Call Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaShore Excursions - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivPorts of Call Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory