Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from a location of your choice (door-to-door transport)
3 Wine Tastings (20+ wines)
All tasting and entrance fees
Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
Support a small business along with the local culture
A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why...
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Larnaca location including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, cruise terminal, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at Larnaca airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.
This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.
- Larnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
- Μαρίνα Λάρνακας, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY L.G.A. Cyprus Taste Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mondays - Beyond The Grape: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mondays - Beyond The Grape: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mondays - Beyond The Grape: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mondays - Beyond The Grape: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingProtarasLarnacaShore Excursions - BeirutFood Tours - BeirutBus Tours - BeirutWine Tastings - BeirutPorts of Call Tours - BeirutFull-day Tours - BeirutShore Excursions - AlanyaFood Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - AlanyaWine Tastings - AlanyaPorts of Call Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaShore Excursions - Tel AvivFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivWine Tastings - Tel AvivPorts of Call Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory