Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase. Over sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please Inquire prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant and/or Child seats are available on request at a surcharge of €5 per seat per way ( payable locally)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff